GRACE INTERNATIONAL, INC
FINANCIAL AUDIT INFORMATION
2014 2013 2012 2011
Program services 89.3% 90% 94% 90%
Management 6.0% 6% 4.1% 7.8%
Fundraising 4.7% 4% 1.9% 2.2%
Cummings - Grayson & Co. CPA
915 NW 1st Avenue Bay 3A
Miami, Florida 33136
Ph. (305) 377-1952
Fax: (305) 377-1242
Auditing information is also available to our donors upon written request.
7 LEVELS OF PARTNER'S RECOGNITION (AWARD)
Level 1 - FOUNDATION PARTNER
Level 2 - COVENANT PARTNER
Level 3 - BRONZE
Level 4 - SILVER PARTNER
Level 5 - GOLD PARTNER
Level 6 - PLATINUM PARTNER
Level 7 - DIAMOND PARTNER
(Please contact our office for information about the gift amount in each level)
GOD LOVES JOYFUL GIVERS!
Canadian donations can be made and mail to:
CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GRACE
8770 Saint Michel BLVD
Montreal, Quebec H1Z 3G2
Please mark clearly: For Grace International and the purpose it's designated to.
Canadian Online donation
Click on the Donate Now button, look for Canadian Donations in
the list of projects and select Canada in the country's list.
GRACE INTERNATIONAL HAITI
SOME PROJECTS WE ACCOMPLISHED IN 2017
- 215,772 Meals: served to school children, street children, our boy's and girl's orphanages, widows home and our Children's Christmas Celebration.
- 214 Orphans: live, received care, food, medical and education at our orphan homes in Carrefour, Petion-ville and Laplaine.
- 10 young ladies and young men: are attending University in medical education and technical school.
- More than 13,000 students: attended our primary and High school at Waney and Lamentin Campus and many of them receive full scholarship.
- 273 New School Children: were sponsored and were able to attend school.
- 12,000 children: participated in our annual Christmas meal and Toys distribution in December 2016 designated to less privileged children and orphans homes.
- 650 Families and School Children: are blessed daily with clean drinking water from 4 water wells donated to the Communities of Waney, Lamentin, Lambi and Grand-Goave.
- 37,000 meals: distributed to families in our churches at Cayes, Anse-a-veau, Thiotte, Miragoane and Aquin since the 2016 Hurricane devastation.
- 15,099 Patients: received vaccine, treatment and lifesaving from our GRACE PEDIATRIC HOSPITAL. 4 doctors and 7 nurses serve at our hospital
- 4 Medical and Dental Mission Teams: came to give medical assistance to the people in the community and thousands of children.
- 395 People: received jobs and empowerment to provide food for their families
- 18 Short Term Missions, Work Teams & 138 volunteers: came to provide ministries, services, and labor of love to the Haitian brothers and sisters.
- 7,700 Souls: came to Christ through our churches and Radio Grace mass evangelism.
- New Churches: and schools were added.
- A Radio Station was added to our ministry, bringing the Gospel of Grace to more than two million listeners.
- Construction started to our headquarter 7000 seat church sanctuary in Waney Carreour, Haiti
THANK GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW !!!
Please Read: 2017 Financial Accreditation Renewal below